Nomination for a Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional (Provisional) Visa (494)Nominate a skilled worker and grow your business
Are you looking for a talented and experienced worker to join your team? If so, you may be eligible to nominate a skilled worker for a Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional (Provisional) Visa (494). This visa allows you to sponsor a skilled worker to work in a designated regional area of Australia for up to 5 years.
To be eligible to nominate a worker for a 494 visa, the worker must:
- Have the required skills and qualifications for the nominated occupation
- Have at least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Meet the English language proficiency requirements
- Be under the age of 45
The employer must also:
- Be an approved sponsor
- Be able to provide the worker with a genuine job offer
- Meet the financial viability requirements
If you are interested in nominating a skilled worker for a 494 visa, please contact us today. We can help you assess your eligibility and complete the nomination application process.
- Grow your business by adding talented and experienced workers to your team
- Attract and retain top talent from around the world
- Contribute to the economic development of regional Australia
Check eligibility requirements
The applicant must meet the eligibility requirements for the 494 visa, including having the required skills, qualifications, and work experience. They must also be nominated by an approved sponsor and meet the English language proficiency requirements.
Complete the nomination application
The nomination application must be completed in the online form and must include the following information:
- The applicant’s personal details
- The nominated occupation
- The terms and conditions of employment
- The financial viability of the nominating business
- How the position came to be available and why the applicant is the best person for the job
Pay the nomination application fee. The nomination application fee is AUD$5,000.