Explore Canada with Ease: Visitor Visa & Super Visa Options
Are you a parent or grandparent of a Canadian citizen or permanent resident? If so, you may be eligible for a super visa, which allows you to stay in Canada for up to 5 years at a time.
A visitor visa is also a great option if you want to visit Canada for tourism, business, or to visit family or friends. You can stay in Canada for up to 6 months at a time with a visitor visa.
To apply for a visitor visa or super visa, you will need to provide the following documents:
- A valid passport
- A completed application form
- A recent photograph
- Proof of ties to your home country
- Proof of financial support
If you are applying for a super visa, you will also need to provide:
- A letter of invitation from your child or grandchild
- Proof of insurance that covers your stay in Canada
- A medical exam
The application process for a visitor visa or super visa is similar. You can apply online or by mail. The application fee is CAD$100 for a visitor visa and CAD$175 for a super visa.
The processing time for a visitor visa or super visa is typically 6-8 weeks. However, it can take longer if your application is incomplete or if you need to provide additional information.
If you are approved for a visitor visa or super visa, you will be issued a visa that you must present when you enter Canada.
- Stay in Canada for up to 5 years with a super visa
- Visit Canada for up to 6 months with a visitor visa
- Visit family and friends in Canada
- Explore the beautiful country of Canada
- Experience the Canadian way of life