Bluesky Immigration

Migration Appointment for Australia

If you’re interested in migrating to Australia, there are several pathways and visa options available depending on your circumstances and qualifications. The Australian government offers various visa categories for skilled workers, family members, students, and business professionals, among others. 

Here are a few common visa categories:

Book Appointment

Contact Form

Know in details about visa Categories.

    1. Skilled Independent Visa (subclass 189): This visa is for skilled workers who are not sponsored by an employer, a state or territory, or a family member. It requires meeting specific criteria, including having an occupation listed on the relevant skilled occupation list and scoring sufficient points on the points test.
    2. Skilled Nominated Visa (subclass 190): This visa requires nomination by an Australian state or territory government. It is for skilled workers who have an occupation on the relevant skilled occupation list and meet the nomination requirements of a specific state or territory.
    3. Employer-Sponsored Visas: These visas are available for skilled workers who have a job offer from an Australian employer. There are various subclasses, such as the Temporary Skill Shortage visa (subclass 482) and the Employer Nomination Scheme visa (subclass 186), depending on the type of sponsorship and the length of stay desired.
    4. Partner Visas: These visas are for individuals who are in a genuine and ongoing relationship with an Australian citizen, permanent resident, or eligible New Zealand citizen.
    5. Student Visas: If you plan to study in Australia, you’ll need to apply for a student visa. The requirements vary depending on the type and duration of the course you intend to pursue.
For Migration Appointment For Australia Contact us 

Get Free Counselling


This will close in 0 seconds