Bluesky Immigration

How can we help you?

Contact us at the Bluesky Immigration office nearest to you or submit a inquiry online.

My experience at Blue sky Patel Nagar was just amazing, being taught by the best trainer out there. All teachers really helped me get through, she was really very kind and was had an amazing knowledge about the subject.

Students, IELTS Students

Contact us:


Request for a Labour Agreement (482, 186)Are you a skilled worker who wants to live and work in Australia?

If you are a skilled worker who is looking for an opportunity to live and work in Australia, a Labour Agreement may be the right path for you. Labour Agreements are agreements between the Australian Government and employers who need to sponsor skilled overseas workers.

There are two types of Labour Agreements: the Temporary Skill Shortage (TSS) visa (subclass 482) and the Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) visa (subclass 186).

The TSS visa is a temporary visa that allows you to live and work in Australia for up to 4 years. The ENS visa is a permanent visa that allows you to live and work in Australia indefinitely.

To be eligible for a Labour Agreement, you must meet the following requirements:

  • You must be a skilled worker in an occupation that is on the Australian Government’s skilled occupation list.
  • Candidate must have at least 2 years of relevant work experience.
  • You must meet the English language requirements.
  • You must have a valid passport.

If you meet the requirements, you can contact an Australian employer who is willing to sponsor you. The employer will need to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) to the Department of Home Affairs. If the EOI is successful, the employer will be invited to negotiate a Labour Agreement with the Department of Home Affairs.

Once the Labour Agreement is in place, you can apply for a TSS visa or an ENS visa. The processing time for a Labour Agreement can take between 3 to 7 weeks. Once the Labour Agreement is in place, the processing time for a TSS visa is typically 3 to 4 months, and the processing time for an ENS visa is typically 12 to 18 months.

Contact us

Contact us today to learn more about how you can qualify for a Labour Agreement and live and work in Australia.

Contact Form

Get Free Counselling


This will close in 0 seconds