Permanent Partner Visa Assessment (100,801)Permanent Partner Visa Assessment: Bring Your Partner to Australia for Good
Are you an Australian citizen or permanent resident who wants to bring your partner to Australia permanently? If so, you may be eligible for a Permanent Partner Visa (Subclass 100 or 801).
A Permanent Partner Visa allows your partner to live and work in Australia permanently. They will be able to access Australia’s world-class education and healthcare system, and they will be able to sponsor their own family members to come to Australia in the future.
To be eligible for a Permanent Partner Visa, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- Your partner must be a citizen of a country other than Australia.
- You must be in a genuine relationship with your partner.
- You must be able to support your partner financially.
If you meet the criteria, you can apply for a Permanent Partner Visa online. The application process is fairly straightforward, but it is important to gather all of the required documentation before you apply.
Once your application is submitted, it will be assessed by the Department of Home Affairs. The processing time for a Permanent Partner Visa varies, but it typically takes between 6 and 12 months.
If your application is successful, your partner will be granted a visa that allows them to live and work in Australia permanently.
- Bring your loved one to Australia to start a new life together.
- Live and work in Australia permanently.
- Access to Australia’s world-class education and healthcare system.
- Enjoy Australia’s beautiful beaches, stunning scenery, and vibrant culture.