Sponsorship for a Partner to Migrate to AustraliaBring your partner to Australia with a Partner Visa
Are you an Australian citizen or permanent resident who wants to bring your partner to Australia? If so, you can sponsor them to apply for a Partner Visa.
There are three types of Partner Visas:
- Subclass 300: This visa is for partners who are outside of Australia.
- Subclass 309/100: This visa is for partners who are in Australia on a temporary visa.
- Subclass 820/801: This visa is for partners who are in Australia on a permanent visa.
To be eligible for a Partner Visa, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- Your partner must be a citizen of a country other than Australia.
- You must be in a genuine relationship with your partner.
- You must be able to support your partner financially.
If you meet the criteria, you can apply for a Partner Visa online. The application process is fairly straightforward, but it is important to gather all of the required documentation before you apply.
Once your application is submitted, it will be assessed by the Department of Home Affairs. The processing time for a Partner Visa varies, but it typically takes between 6 and 12 months.
If your application is successful, your partner will be granted a visa that allows them to live and work in Australia permanently.
- Bring your loved one to Australia to start a new life together.
- Live and work in Australia permanently.
- Access to Australia’s world-class education and healthcare system.
- Enjoy Australia’s beautiful beaches, stunning scenery, and vibrant culture.