subclass 851 visaLive and work in Australia permanently with a subclass 851 visa
Are you a partner of an Australian citizen or permanent resident? If so, you may be eligible for a subclass 851 visa, which allows you to live and work in Australia permanently.
The subclass 851 visa is a great way to build a new life for yourself and your family in Australia. With this visa,
you will be able to:
- Live and work in Australia permanently
- Bring your children to Australia
- Access Australian healthcare and education
- Apply for Australian citizenship after 4 years
To be eligible for a subclass 851 visa,
you must meet the following requirements:
- Your partner must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- You must be in a genuine and continuing relationship with your partner.
- You must meet the English language requirements.
- You must have a good character.
The processing time for a subclass 851 visa is typically 90 days.
If you are eligible for a subclass 851 visa, you can apply for it online or by mail.
You will need to provide the following documents with your application:
- Your passport.
- Your partner’s Australian citizenship or permanent residency visa.
- Evidence of your relationship with your partner.
- Evidence of your English language proficiency.
If you are interested in applying for a subclass 851 visa, you should contact a migration agent or lawyer who can help you with the process.