Subclass 866 visaLive and work in Australia permanently with a subclass 866 visa
Are you a refugee or person with complementary protection who is already living in Australia? If so, you may be eligible for a subclass 866 visa, which allows you to live and work in Australia permanently.
The subclass 866 visa is a permanent visa that allows you to live and work in Australia if you are already in Australia and have been granted a protection visa. You must have arrived in Australia legally and been granted a protection visa before you can apply for a subclass 866 visa.
To be eligible for a subclass 866 visa, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be in Australia on a valid protection visa.
- Candidate must have been in Australia for at least 2 years.
- You must have a good character.
- You must meet the English language requirements.
The processing time for a subclass 866 visa is typically 90 days.
The subclass 866 visa is a great way to build a new life for yourself and your family in Australia. With this visa, you will be able to:
- Live and work in Australia permanently
- Bring your family members to Australia
- Access Australian healthcare and education
- Apply for Australian citizenship after 4 years
If you are eligible for a subclass 866 visa, you can apply for it online or by mail.
You will need to provide the following documents with your application:
- Your passport.
- Your protection visa.
- Evidence of your good character.
- Evidence of your English language proficiency.
If you are interested in applying for a subclass 866 visa, you should contact a migration agent or lawyer who can help you with the process. Register